Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scrap Your Stash - Brads

Two Peas in a Bucket has short scrapbooking videos by their Garden Girls just about every day. I love them because they are only 10-15 minutes long, and are free! Last week's 'Scrap Your Stash' video included a challenge to use brads in a new or unique way on a project. Well, I've got these rather large polka-dot brads (1" diameter) and haven't figured out yet how to use them!















Since the brads are so big, I decided to try to use them as the focus of a card, rather than just an accent. Here's what I came up with:











I've used Unity stamps for the flower stems, some paper scraps from Echo Park, Bo Bunny and AC cardstock bases, WRMK twine, sentiments by Sweet Stamp Shop and those cute brads are now the flowers.

-Michele

1 comment:

  1. They are so pretty! I love how bright and cheery they turned out!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS