Saturday, February 16, 2013

S.W.A.T. Drill #2 - Sketch

ATTENTION!


Time for S.W.A.T. Drill #2!  This time we have a sketch by our very own Jenessa Franco.

 I thought I'd try the sketch out on a card, instead of a layout.  I pulled out these cute coffee cup stamps in my stash and realized they'd work great in place of the photos on the sketch.  I stamped the coffee cups on patterned papers and cut the images out, then popped them up with foam squares on top of the card base.  A little bit of plum seam binding tied in a bow, and a button finish it off.


 
Patterned papers: AC Dear Lizzy
Cardstock base: Bazzill
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Seam binding and jute twine: May Art
Button: My Mind's Eye

You have until February 25th to complete your project and link it up at S.W.A.T.

Check out the prize you are playing for this time:
Thanks for stopping by today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS