Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop April Release


There's tons of inspiration on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today, so head over there to see the 2 new stamp sets being released today, and all of the April Guest Designer projects!

Nicole sent me the fabulous new 'Drops Background' set. I thought I would put the heart drops to work on a layout with some Amy Tangerine 'Sketchbook':

 I stamped the heart drops over and over again to create a layer under my photo. Then, see those blue hearts in the top right corner? And the hearts and the scripted "love" in the bottom left corner? Those are Sweet Stamp Shop stamps, too!
 


The single hearts and the "love" stamp come from these two sets, 

 

And to find out how to get your hands on those Drops Background stamps, check out Sweet Stamp Shop today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love your layout. It is so colorful and fun. Love your sentiment too. Nothing like getting ride of that binkie.... What fun stamps to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hearts background for your wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess there are a lot of things that can be done with the hearts. I'm glad that they are having a blog hop so we can get ideas. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower looks gorgeous! I like the watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet layout! I love that heart drops stamp1

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS