Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!

The Pinspired Challenge blog has inspired me again. Here's the pin this week:

That's a lot of color, so to tone it down to fit my own style better, I stamped on white cardstock, and kept the design simple. I wouldn't normally pair up orange and this bright pink, but it totally works, that's the great thing about challenges like this! I added some gold trim to bling the card up a little bit.

The CFC101 challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week is to stamp on designer paper, so I'm also entering this card there, since I stamped and then fussy cut the images.  Thanks for stopping by today!

 Patterned papers: Kaisercraft, Echo Park
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Memento  

4 comments:

  1. such a cute birthday card..love the layered cake.. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute! Perfect take on the inspiration picture and I love the dimension!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific use of colors! Definitely fits the spirit of a HAPPY day!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS