Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #8

Check out the pretty inspiration photo for Pinspired Challenge #8:

I love that minty green color, so took a look at what I've got in my stash and decided to make this mini card, it's 3"x3":

The blocks of color in the patterned paper reminded me of the cake layers in the picture. Yummy colors, don't you think? 

Patterned paper: October Afternoon
Cardstock base: Bazzill
Heart: Heidi Swapp
Inks: Memento and Colorbox
Love Sentiment: Sweet Stamp Shop
Rhinestones: Creative Charms
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. This is so fun! What a terrific combination of colors and elements. Thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this card - the blocks of color are simply amazing!

    Thanks for playing along with Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! I love this cute card--the Heidi heart works so well! You've inspired me to make some mini cards--always great to have on hand! Thanks for playing at Pinspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Michelle! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS