Saturday, May 4, 2013

S.W.A.T. Drill #7

We have a tic-tac-toe challenge for you at S.W.A.T. this month.  You need to choose a row that goes across, down or diagonal, and incorporate those elements on your project.
I used the 3rd row across:
  1. 3 manufacturers (or more!) - See my list of supplies below, I think I used 9 of them!
  2. Mist/Paint - I used some Mr. Huey's where I placed embelishments. I first spritzed it on, then wanted to add some larger drops. Well, that's where I had a happy accident. The top was leaking a little, so I ended up with big drops all over the place! That's ok, it looks perfectly imperfect, as one of my scrappy friends would say.
  3. Chipboard -I've got a few chipboard stickers on there.
The layout is based on a sketch over at Scrapbook.com, check out their monthly kit challenges if you haven't yet!



Patterned paper: Crate Paper, American Crafts, Simple Stories
Chipboard stickers: Crate Paper
Wood veneer: Studio Calico
Vellum arrows: Studio Calico
Buttons: Bella Blvd
Washi tape: from my stash
Label sticker: My Mind's Eye
Cutout "Hanging out and relaxing": Authentique
Small letter stickers: Authentique
Large letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Mist: Studio Calico

You have until May 28th to link up your entry. Hope you have as much fun with the challenge as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS