Monday, May 6, 2013

Sweet Spotlight with Sweet Stamp Shop


I'm on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today with some projects using the new stamp set, "Drops Background".  All my projects today use the circle drops. If you'd like to see how I used the heart drops, check out my post here: http://about-the-paper.blogspot.com/2013/04/sweet-stamp-shop-april-release.html

First, I've got a colorful birthday card. I used my American Crafts Stamp Markers to color individual circles on the stamp, then stamped on white cardstock. I repeated on the other side to fill up the card front then added stickers and rhinestones.



Next, I've got a little gift box. I don't own any kind of die cutting machine to make my own boxes. So I just stamped different colors on to white cardstock, and trimmed it to cover the sides of this box. Some ribbon, a tag (made with the Packaged Pretty set) and rhinestones finish it off!


 

Along the same lines as the gift box, I made a couple of tags just by stamping the circle drops on white tags, and finishing off with stickers and ribbon. Super easy, and I love how cute and bright they are!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS