Sunday, June 16, 2013

SWAT Drill #10 - Summertime


I'm a day late with this post, it's been super busy around here. I feel like I'm behind on everything - blogging, craft projects, housework, even my day job. Yikes!

The challenge this time at S.W.A.T. is to create a project with a summertime theme.

I used a tag that I had previously made, and wanted to add it to a card. To make the card background, I misted it with some Mr. Huey's Bonny Blue. Then added a sun sticker and some yellow chevron washi tape. The tag is popped up with foam adhesive for a little dimension. And that's it! Here's my post where I made the tags originally for a Sweet Stamp Shop project.


Remember to link your project up at S.W.A.T. by June 28th! Thanks for playing along this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS