Monday, July 15, 2013

Scrap Our Stash July 15 Challenge

Time for my next guest design post for Scrap Our Stash! The challenge this time is a Sketch + Stash challenge, so follow along with the sketch, and add this stash item: BLING!

I have the hardest time scrapping Christmas photos. But, I think I've finally figured out the problem. I need to stick with papers that are a bit muted in color, and stay away from anything over-the-top Christmas-y.  I've used two different collections on my layout: Lawn Fawn Fa-La-La and My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland. Some presents and snowflakes, and that's enough to get across that it's a Christmas layout.


And when it came to adding bling, I sprinkled some rhinestones around. I then added enamel dots (not qualifying bling, btw) for some color:
This is seriously the third time I tried to scrap these photos. I am so happy with how this layout turned out, it is going straight into my album. Thanks to SOS for such a fabulous sketch!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. So love this Michele, perfect layout, fabulous colours and embellishments and adorable photos to scrap!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Christmas layout. It is so cheery and bright. Just beautiful and precious.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS