Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lemonade


I was a lucky winner on The Alley Way Stamps Facebook page and they sent me a cute Lemon Squeezy stamp set! I colored the image with watercolors (I'm working on my shading, can you tell?).

The straw colors and the striped paper were inspired by the TAWS Be Inpsired Challenge #34 image here:

And I used the current sketch at Seize the Sketch:  
 
Simple and fun - just like summer, right?
Thanks for stopping by and come join the challenges too!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. Love the simplicity of it. Great take on sketch and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shading is perfect, so I guess all that practice is paying off :) LOVE this design. Excellent take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at BE Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright,fun and summery! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a-dorable...seriously.
    thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS