Friday, August 2, 2013

UWYH Challenge #11




The Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What You Have Challenge #11 (UWYH) inspired me to pull out this stash of Imaginesce Sole Sisters paper and embellies.

I think I've only made one layout with this collection. I've found it a little difficult to use because most of my layouts are about a 3 year old who isn't really into purses and heels quite yet! So, great to challenge myself to use it.

First, a layout using the current sketch at The Paper Bakery Kit, no stamps on this one. I added some extra embellies from my stash, but it's mostly 'Sole Sisters'.

Second, a Thank You card for my sister. I wear really tiny size 5.5 shoes, and so does she, so she sympathizes with the hard time I have finding cute shoes. She gave me a gift certificate to DSW, and don't you know I found a cute pair of size 5.5 pumps last week! I used the retired Sweet Stamp Shop set 'Oh La La'. The full sentiment reads "Shoe shopping is a form of exercise"


Jenny, you are truly my 'Sole Sister'!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Great use of your stash on both of these! The layout turned out so cute and I love your take on the sketch with the larger blocks of color! Thanks for playing along with Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute this is! Love what you've done here! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I wear a 5 1/2 show too! It's so hard when most stores start at a 6. I feel your pain :) . And great projects too. But mostly I love that you have small feet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! So glad you were able to play along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use your stash!! Super cute layout, I like seeing your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Bakery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page! Love all of the energy from the patterned papers to go along with those cute photos! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use your stash up with sketches! And I find sometimes the "b" sides of the papers are better for me! Thanks for playing with us at PB! Hug, Katrina

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS