Monday, September 9, 2013

Use It Tuesday - Friendship

I've got some fun news to announce today! I'm now on the Use It Tuesday Design Team! I'll be designing for their challenges from now until the end of December. This is such a great challenge blog because the whole point is to dig into your stash and use up your supplies. Something I've been trying to do a lot of this year!

The challenge that's up today is "Friendship". I went digging through my box of die cuts for this one. I have at least a couple dozen die cut titles made by My Mind's Eye. I bought a few at my local scrapbook store, but the majority simply came in larger MME collection kits. When I do scrapbook layouts I almost never reach for one of these titles and instead use letter stickers. Anyone else find themselves in that boat? Well, guess what, those pre-made titles work really well on cards or other projects like gift packaging. Check out my card today (this particular title has been in my stash for about 2 years):
Simple, right? I love how the die cut title is really the focus of the card.

You've got until September 27th to link up your project, and don't forget to mention how you used your hoarded supplies in your blog post. Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS