Tuesday, October 29, 2013

UWYH #20


The challenge at Sweet Stamp Shop this week is to use your stash of stamps, look at them in a new way and find something unexpected to do with them! (Use What You Have Challenge #20).

I started with the 'Baby Love' set and decided to turn that pocket stamp upside-down!


Now that pocket is a HOUSE, and I used it on a postcard you can send to notify friends and family of your new address:

I used a ruler and pencil to help me stamp in a straight line, then erased the pencil and added washi and enamel dots. Simple, but effective!

Thanks for stopping by, and come join in the weekly challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Genius use of the pocket as a house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a creative way to use that image! I love the graphic and clean nature of this card!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS