Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Paper Girls - Sketch Challenge

I'm hosting the current challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog, I hope you'll come over and play along! You've still got until Saturday May 31st to link up your project.

Use this SKETCH to create a paper crafting project - layout, card, mixed media canvas, whatever you'd like:


Here's my layout. When my daughter was 3 she was actually brave enough to go on this huge slide with her dad - TWICE! 

That background paper looks like sand, don't you think? And I really enjoyed layering some stickers and flair buttons at the bottom. A fun layout calls for some fun embellishments, for sure!



So what are you waiting for? Use my sketch and come link up your project - there's a prize for a random participant!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a big slide...this scaridy cat might go go down it! Love all the tickets...perfect with this layout.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS