Thursday, July 24, 2014

Paper Girls - Old photos

The Paper Girls Challenge Blog started a new challenge on Monday - Old Time Photos. Just pull out your old photos and use them on a project! (And by the way, Kristy's quite flexible in the definition of 'old').  

Well old photos to me are ones that are older than 4 years. Why 4 years? Because that's how old my daughter is, and I didn't really start scrapbooking until I was motivated to do something with all these pictures I had of her. So my scrapbooks are really all about her and only include recent pictures! Time to change that and get some other great memories down on pages!

Here's my college graduation picture and layout:



I love the Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste chevron paper I used for the background. But it was a little hard to figure out the embellies. In the end I kept them simple and added white enamel dots as a final touch. I really like how it turned out!


Do you guys regularly scrap older photos? Feel free to leave me links if you do, I really need to get some motivation to continue to do this!

You've got until August 2nd to link up at the Paper Girls, hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS