Monday, August 4, 2014

August Release at Sweet Stamp Shop


Happy Monday! And there is a good reason to be happy -- today is Sweet Stamp Shop's August Release, yay! All four stamp sets coordinate perfectly with each other and have a nautical theme. I think you are going to love them!

Here are the four new sets: 


Adorable, right?
I made this fun card using the new Fishy set and the older sets Easily DistractedToo Hip and Outline Alpha sets for my nephew's birthday:

I ended up sending the card late, so the 'easily distracted' part was quite appropriate!

This card was made with Sail Away Sayings:
I used a Zig pen and ruler to extend the reach of the lighthouse light, and sequins to add some sparkle to the stars.

Finally, I thought the sets would work so well on a traditional 12x12 scrapbook layout. I've used Sail Away Sayings and Ahoy!:



Do you recognize those wooden stars? They are from the first On Cherry Street Kit: Magical.

To get all of the details on the release and to see what the rest of the design team has been up to, please go visit the Sweet Stamp Shop blog

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, Michele! The shark one made me smile and I am sure the recipient did too!
    Cute!

    The lighthouse card is a treat...great idea but the layout steals the show! IT is wonderful and I love the way you incorporated the stamps into your design.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS